Moondance Catering creates simple, fresh, and seasonal foods for Private Dinners, Cocktail Parties, Corporate Retreats, Family Reunions, Small Weddings, Holiday Parties, and other Special Events in Blowing Rock, Boone, and Beyond.
The best way to make initial contact with Moondance Catering is via website questionnaire, Facebook Page, or email. We are typically busy in the kitchen, so that is why I like to try and schedule a time to talk so I can be totally focused on your upcoming event. Once we chat, I will tailor a menu to your requests and vision.
Day of Event
Moondance Catering prides itself on offering clients professionalism in a stress free and fun environment. We typically arrive 1-2 hours prior to the event depending on the complexity of set up.
Things to Know Before you Book
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian and Vegan Options available. Please let us know in the Initial Contact if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Moondance Catering does not supply alcohol, however we can provide bartender(s).
- Minimums may be applied depending on the size of your event.
- Have food will Travel! I recently went to Charleston, SC to do a New Years Eve Dinner party for one of my clients!! We are located in Blowing Rock. If your event is more than a 30 minute drive for us, there may be an additional service charge added.
- Drop Off Meals are an option. Please let us know if that is what you prefer.
- Per Person pricing does not include Rented China, Silverware, and Glasses. We would be happy to provide you a quote with that information or give you local rental company recommendations if you prefer to do it yourself.